Skip to content

Neera dialogue loop

MordiscusMordiscus Member Posts: 20
edited July 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Before completing Dorn quest, and 3 days later, I travel to underdark to solve that mage imprisionmet quest, then I exit from there... and suddendly Neera starts this dialogue loop about Dorn Quest

How do I fix this??

Damn. I screw it, sorry, incorrect forum category.
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I've moved it for you.

Can you attach a saved game in a zip file? That may help us track down the source of the problem.
  • MordiscusMordiscus Member Posts: 20
    Dee said:

I've moved it for you.

Can you attach a saved game in a zip file? That may help us track down the source of the problem.

Here it is.

Tried to apply NeeraAerieJan.zip solution from General Fixes, but doesn't work neither.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Can you remember roughly what happened.

Did you do resurrection gorge with Dorn in the party and Neera not in the party. Then dump him and recruit her?

I think her dialogue needs an area code adding at the least, and maybe a bit more besides.
    Thanks
    edited July 2014
    Yes I do Dorn quest with him and Neera on same party, killed Azotet only and then. Viconia make some comment when finished Dorn quest, with same answer option "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS", that was weird but she doesn't loop.

Then traveled to the city, dump Dorn and later went to underdark to finish some bussines and when entering caves Neera just stucks on that dialogue.

I even talked to Elhan to see if his teleporting to Elf city will fix it, but nope, Neera interrupts and just breaks teleport XDD
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Mordiscus said:

Yes I do Dorn quest with him and Neera on same party, killed Azotet only and then. Viconia make some comment when finished Dorn quest, with same answer option "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS", that was weird but she doesn't loop.

Yeah, that happened to me too with Korgan.
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    edited July 2014
    SetGlobal("OHD_ritual_interjects","GLOBAL",2) should fix it for now.
    Post edited by hook71 on
    CrevsDaak
    hook71 said:

SetGlobal("OHD_ritual_interjects","GLOBAL",2) should fix it for now.

Nope. Tried that line, but doesn't fix Neera case
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You need to prefix console commands with C:, like this:
    C:SetGlobal("OHD_ritual_interjects","GLOBAL",2)
    Mordiscus
    hell yeah, that was the missing piece :p
    thaaanks