1. Yes
      55.56%
    2. No
      33.33%
    3. Maybe
      11.11%

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    If he can produce BG3 with 2e rules I will kneel before his godhead. Otherwise, not so much.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited August 2012
    I know Tiax is funny and all about this world domination, but to be honest with you, I think that he wouldn't be able to kill an hedgehog with his [Tiax's] bare arse, not to mantion ruling entire world.
  • CadrosCadros Member Posts: 253
    Seeing as I am the one who became the god, I'm going to have to say no.
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    Tiax suffers from a Neapolian complex
    edited August 2012

I know Tiax is funny and all about this world domination, but to be honest with you, I think that he wouldn't be able to kill an hedgehog with his [Tiax's] bare arse, not to mantion ruling entire world.

I'm not sure that the ability to kill a hedgehog with your bare buttocks is an appropriate test of fitness to rule.
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
  • cattlekillercattlekiller Member Posts: 55
    Tiax should have had tons of quests to help Tiax rule.

My 1st BG2 play through well before walkthrough's started popping up on the net.Once I got out of Irenicus's Dungeon and left to explore I searched for Tiax and other members of my party from BG 1.
    I found some of the old gang , but deeply saddened once I got to spellhold and found out you could not get Tiax back in your group.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    Tiax belongs in an asylum. Which is incidentally also exactly where he ends up.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Permidion_Stark
    Something called a "joke"?
    It is true however, that he lacks sanity to accomplish things.
  • JordOfTheDeepJordOfTheDeep Member Posts: 9
    If tiax was with you until the end of TOB you could have requested the solar to give him your bhaalspawn essence. I always laugh at that mental picture.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @Permidion_Stark but tiax rules you in the other board. :)
    Bjjorick said:

@Permidion_Stark but tiax rules you in the other board. :)

OOC I'm letting him think he has the upper-hand but he's not the boss of me!

edited August 2012
    @permidion_stark wow, you sound defensive..... :)

btw, was it stated what time ya'll are starting up tonight?
    @permidion_stark wow, you sound defensive..... :)

btw, was it stated what time ya'll are starting up tonight?
    I don't know whether it's on tonight. No plans were made. I'm up for it though. I want to know what's in the silver chest. That's the problem with being a halfling - too curious for my own good.
    yeah, with the way you play your char, i thought you would be the first to die, then the second, now i'm thinking the 3rd, but somehow, i'm guessing you'll be the last of the original standing at the end. Just remember if minsc falls and i'm not revived by then to take care of boo. :(