Skip to content

BG2 and Item Randomiser... ?

So I have this installed ... and to my dread I noticed that it has (re)moved Vecna Robe, and Shield of Balduran, now before anyone say these things are cheesy and whatnot, I care not ... I HATE Beholders, and I will cheese my way through those areas as much as I can! :P And Vecna, well... I just like it, and I plan to use it!

Any idea where they have been moved to, or do I seriously have to pray for luck in finding these?! Or is there anyway to uninstall this addon, also un-modding my already going game? I liked it in BG1, and lived without Dagger of Venom ... But if I can't get my Robe or Shield, I'll cry :(

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Well, I suppose if those items are so important to you; you could just cheat them up, if you aren't opposed to cheating that is. The codes are as follows:
    C:CreateItem("wa2robe")
    C:CreateItem("wa2sheil")

As for your other questions I am sure someone else can answer them. @CrevsDaak‌ maybe...
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Which mode of the mod did you install? There's one that makes all items to be randomised, but no items are lost, and other methods that DO make some items disappear.
    Also, if you have SCS installed and you choosed the "move the Robe of Vecna" and the "revome Balduran's Shield from the game" components, you'll be unable to get the shield, and you'll find the Robe of Vecna in ToB.
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    I did the one where no item is supposed to be lost, but it still requires that I would bump into the guy carrying them around :)

I didn't install the part where they're removed:)
    Guess I'll just remove the amount of gold they cost, and insert them via eekeper, can always leave them if I find them.