Skip to content

online tests for alignment and class

LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
If you know of any online tests for the alignment and class that best matches the real you, can your please post them here? Comments about the tests you post (e.g., did you agree with the result?), or if you have your have a system of your own that you can share, etc., are of course encouraged. Thanks!
Post edited by Lemernis on

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited August 2014
    I like to use the Wizards of the Coast test for alignment, they pulled it from Hero Builder's Guidebook. I got Neutral Good.

For ability score, I use this.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/back/xstattest.html

I got Strength 8, Intelligence 13, Wisdom 11, Dexterity 16, Constitution 15, Charisma 15 .
    It's important to take the third score (after the two separated with a slash in the Intelligence section) for Intelligence. I recall getting 11/14 (13).

There's a test on Easydamus, too, but that one tends to give you insanely high scores just for having a pulse, in some cases. Very little in terms of multiple choice, there.
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    edited August 2014
    @SCARY_WIZARD‌
    That test was fun. I'm strong and dumb, but the average pig has more charisma than me.
    STR: 15
    DEX: 17
    CON: 15
    INT: 8
    WIS: 9
    CHA: 8

The easydamus one takes way too long to complete.

Edit: The test is not broke, it's my brain that's broke.
    Post edited by TheGraveDigger on

@SCARY_WIZARD‌
    That test was fun. I'm strong and dumb, but the average pig has more charisma than me.
    STR: 15
    DEX: 17
    INT: 8
    WIS: 9
    CHA: 8

The easydamus one takes way too long to complete.

Edit: The test is not broke, it's my brain that's broke.

Aw dude, you'd make a top-class Fighter or Thief (or Fighter/Thief) in AD&D. Basic/Expert D&D, either a Dwarf, Fighter, Halfling, or Thief no questions asked!
    I'm looking at Thief, or Magic-User/Thief.
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    STR: 9
    DEX: 15
    INT: 14
    WIS: 11
    CHA: 15

I don't feel like this represents my verbal skills in INT as well as it should, and I'd also take issue with that stuff being moved over to WIS, but it could be worse, I guess. I think I actually have the highest scores so far.
  • SionaSiona Member Posts: 79
    http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html

I got neutral good. My stats:
    Str 10
    Dex 12
    Con 13
    Int 13
    Wis 12
    Cha 10

I should point out that I am older and extremely clumsy. I have no idea what a good class would be lol
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    edited August 2014
    I got true neutral. Unbiased, undecided?

Lol im a christian who is fiercly loyal. I read in the bible everyday. Id work on that test alittle.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Using the alignment test that @Siona posted, i'm neutral good...just (52.8% good ;-)) With the angelfire stats test:
    STR: 10
    DEX: 8
    CON: 10
    INT:12
    WIS:14
    CHA:14

which is probably fairly accurate, apart from a surprisingly high charisma....lower ranks of druidhood here i come - Get off my lawn!
  • SionaSiona Member Posts: 79
    Wooo. Pity me. My wife saw me doing the easydamus character test, and wanted to take it and have a character based on it for a new playthrough. Was currently playing a dwarven defender wich feels like God mode. Here is the character it generated:

Neutral Good Human Rogue

Str 11
    Dex 8
    Con 12
    Int 14
    Wis 14
    Cha 12

This oughta be interesting until I can grab a certain stronghold item ;)
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Str 7
    Dex 8
    Con 11
    Int 13
    Wis 12
    Cha 12

Oookay, more or less how I would picture myself in d&d. I would lower the cha to 11 or lower, though. (Homely guy)
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited August 2014
    I suppose I could try life as a cleric/mage/sorcerer

STR: 9
    DEX: 8
    CON: 11
    INT: 13
    INT: 12
    WIS: 12
    CHA: 12
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I remember that ability scores test:
    Str 9 xD
    Dex 14
    Con 11 (Asthma)
    Int 16
    Wis 14
    Cha 17
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

So… Bard?
  • dstoltzfusdstoltzfus Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014
    http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

Lawful Good Human Fighter/Wizard

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 13

I do not think I'm lawful good!

EDIT: I would need 15 str and 17 int to dual, right? I could use the tome to get 17 int, but 15 str...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Post edited by dstoltzfus on
  • OurQuestIsVainOurQuestIsVain Member Posts: 201
    Alignment - True Neutral

STR - 11
    DEX - 17
    CON - 17
    INT - 13
    WIS - 15
    CHA - 12

I noticed a few errors in the ability scores test but these results seem close to accurate.

Maybe Thief or possibly Monk
  • dstoltzfusdstoltzfus Member Posts: 280
    @OurQuestIsVain‌, looks like a good thief to me.

Alignment - True Neutral

STR - 11
    DEX - 17
    CON - 17
    INT - 13
    WIS - 15
    CHA - 12

I noticed a few errors in the ability scores test but these results seem close to accurate.

Maybe Thief or possibly Monk

BECMI, Cleric, Halfling, or Thief; Advanced, Cleric, Thief, or Cleric/Thief.
  • KnellerKneller Member Posts: 438
    Lemernis said:

If you know of any online tests for the alignment and class that best matches the real you, can your please post them here? Comments about the tests you post (e.g., did you agree with the result?), or if you have your have a system of your own that you can share, etc., are of course encouraged. Thanks!

Easy.

You're seeking a more structured solution to determining your alignment (Lawful), and you're not sure where you personally stand (Neutral).

You are Lawful Neutral.

Your bill is in the mail. :D

• dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    Alignment - True Neutral

Ability Scores:
    STR- 13
    DEX- 11
    CON- 13
    INT- 15
    WIS- 13
    CHA - 12

That seems fair enough, though strength is a little high. I could be an acceptable mage with those scores, as long as I carry a Potion of Insight for casting Wish.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Kneller said:

Lemernis said:

Easy.

You're seeking a more structured solution to determining your alignment (Lawful), and you're not sure where you personally stand (Neutral).

You are Lawful Neutral.

Your bill is in the mail. :D

;-P

Actually, I'd like to compile different tests out there and see if there is a consensus among players as to which works best. It's ultimately for a webpage on a BG hobby site that I maintain. I'm just not able to do the search myself for another month or so due to RL commitments. I figured I'd get a leg up on it, though, and see what other forum members might have come across.
  • terzaerianterzaerian Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2014
    @SCARY_WIZARD's quiz is good but it gave me a pretty brutal roll so I'm going with the easydamus quiz instead. :P

According to that quiz I'm a level 3 Lawful Neutral Dwarf Cleric:

Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 10
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 11

Makes sense, though it's funny because growing up I always saw myself as chaotic or neutral good (but then, so did everyone I guess) and thought the idea of rolling a cleric was laughable; but two summers ago I blazed through Game of Thrones and, if my avatar didn't tip you off, became enamored of Stannis (True High King of Westeros) and thought "that's odd, usually I hate Lawful Neutral types," and welp...

Dwarf 110% makes sense though. I totally see that. My friends called me the "dwobbit" growing up because I sort of blended together those dwarfish and hobbit-like characteristics. I assume the reason I've never rolled a dwarf in BG has as much to do with the fact it would be too mundane an experience (like playing a garbage-truck driving simulator) as anything.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited August 2014
    From the easydamus quiz:

I'm a level 4 Neutral Good Human Druid:

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 13

Druid not surprise there so natural good fit (I'm a nurse), as for human well I never play as a human (only half human lol).
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited August 2014
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/31240/meagloth-s-alignment-test
    So yea. Stats isn't finished and race is some b@!!$*t, but I'm actually quite proud of alignment and class.

I've taken most of the test out there, and gotten different stuff each time.
    For me, I generally think along the lines of:
    9 strength average-below average. 10 push-ups in rhythm, 20 sit ups, 4 pull ups.

12-15 dexterity, depending on how you think of it. If it's large motor skill, (running, jumping, ect) then 12. I'm not particularly athletic but I'm pretty agile and surprisingly flexible for the stretching I (don't) do. A bit higher if it's fine motor skill,(drawing, playing musical instruments, small things) I play cello an am good at stuff like that. We'll call it 13.

14 constitution. Honestly, I surprised myself on my own test. I was thinking like 7 con for me. I'm slightly athsmatic, allergic to everything, and pretty underwieght. But I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and I just backpacked 20 miles up a 14er(Blanca) in Colorado last week and I'm not even sore. So there you go.

17 intelligencehonestly sounds high to me, but I go by this with IQ:
    (1)14 wisdom for my age, at least. I seem to know what's going on, and I've commented in the polotics thread without getting banned, so there's that. But wisdom is by far the hardest stat.

15 charisma. in a good mood, I guess. It's probably a bit lower, but I'm an arrogant jackass, so piss off;P
    Really though, I'm good with words and I try to be funny. I also have a duct tape hat of charisma +2, so if I'm not already at 15....

As some of you know, I'm sorcerer/jester/thief/avenger, and I try to be chaotic good. (Though towards the end of the school year I get dangerously close to CE)