Skip to content

Tenya is missing.

Ysil69Ysil69 Member Posts: 9
I just tried to do the farmer and the priestess quest. I talked to tenya, she attacked, she stopped halfway through and I agreed to help her. Left her to go get the bowl, got the bowl and the farmers didn't mention anything about her being dead, went back to her house. When I got there, there was a pair of gauntlets and a flail on the ground. No tenya, no quest advancement. And now I'm stuck with this bowl.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014
    What weapons are your party members using? Did you at any point attack her when she went hostile?
  • Ysil69Ysil69 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2014
    Yes they did attack her. All my party uses their proficient weapon +1 or +2. Nothing with lingering effects. And I DID get the talk screen after the fight, and she was alive last time I saw her. I went back to the farmers, they initiated the proper conversation for her being alive. But when I went to turn in all that was there was gauntlets and a flail.

Edit: and now if I return to the farmers, they're acting like she's dead.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Something must have killed her. Unless we know what that was we won't know if this is actually an issue or what can be done about it.