Skip to content

Shapeshifter bugs

Hey all, I've been playing a Shapeshifter recently, and I've noticed a few (two, really) bugs while I've been journeying around the Sword Coast. First, my werewolf form never fades of its own accord--this means I could technically stay as a werewolf forever, if I didn't manually transform back into my human form for role-play reasons. The second bug I noticed only yesterday, after my Shapeshifter decided to become the Backbiter's new wielder (in my universe the Remove Curse spell doesn't exist). When I transformed into my werewolf form, I was still taking damage from Backbiter, which I can work with--I decided that the curse was now lingering in my Shapeshifter's blood as opposed to only the spear. The problem comes after I (manually) transformed back into a human--Backbiter was invisible. I was holding an invisible cursed spear. Reloading fixed the problem, but it would be a pain to have to reload every time I transformed.

I don't know if they've been reported before (Shapeshifter doesn't seem to be that popular a class around here) or if these are fixed in the next patch, but I thought I'd bring these up anyway.

Comments