Skip to content

BGI:EE Trainer

turbohturboh Member Posts: 4
Hi,

I am not entirely sure this is the correct section to be asking so I will apologise in advance if not. I am looking for a working trainer for BGI:EE version v1.0.2014. I cannot seem to find one and the ones I do find do not work. Tried Cheat Engine tables with no avail and some other trainers too.

If someone could hook me up I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you.

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    What is a trainer?

(Helpful, right? But I'm curious.)
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    edited August 2014
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited August 2014
    Quoting Wikipedia here: "Game trainers are programs made to modify memory of a computer game thereby modifying its behavior using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trainer_(games)

AFAIK, there are no "trainers" for BGEE. There is EE_Keeper, a save game editor for BGEE/BG2EE, which one could use to give your PC maxed stats, hit points, magic weapons, etc.. However, its not something that affects BGEE as it is running. You save the game, edit it in EE Keeper, and then reload.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756

Quoting Wikipedia here: "Game trainers are programs made to modify memory of a computer game thereby modifying its behavior using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating."

A program for BG:EE that fits that description is maybe the Autoroller.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Erg said:

A program for BG:EE that fits that description is maybe the Autoroller.
    Forgot about that!
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    Except it doesn't modify memory it just read it.

I was thinking of adding the possibility to add points to simulate tomes when someone rolls a character for bg2ee. That would require some memory editing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.