Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Senses of the Cat (Boots) don't work?

FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
I can't directly confirm if their working or not but their effect does not show up on the Record screen or in the Inventory screen for Khalid. On the Inventory screen there is only mention of the Large Shield affecting Missile Adjustment and in the Record screen the Missile Adjustment property doesn't change when equipping/unequipping them.

Senses of the Cat: +5 AC vs. missile attacks

Or am I misunderstanding the Missile Adjustment property?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• psyactpsyact Member Posts: 81
    edited September 2014
    It's under the heading "Armor Class Modifiers" directly below your weapon proficiencies in the record screen. This is also where other armor type modifiers would go (protection from slashing weapons, etc).

If this isn't showing up for you when you equip the boots, there's something wrong with your game. I just confirmed and the boots work fine with Khalid in my game (and everyone else).

Missile Adjustment is something else entirely.
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited September 2014
    Nevermind, was looking in the wrong place. What IS Missile Adjustment then?
  • psyactpsyact Member Posts: 81
    edited September 2014
    I'm pretty sure it's your ranged THAC0 adjustment that comes from your DEX score.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Iirc, its supposed to add +5 bonus to AC vs missiles only. Not sure if the boni all stacked perfectly in all editions though. I seem to remember they didnt stack correctly in tutu, but I could be wrong.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,880
    Marking as Not an Issue.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.