Skip to content

[Not an Issue] [Hexxat] Reload Bug

ZyadaZyada Member Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hi,

I started playing in the Underdark recently. At some point, I noticed Hexxat died and for some reason she didn't go through her cloud form. Believing I missed it, I just slept to see if she would raise, but she didn't. So I raised her with Viconia's help. I continued playing, however I then noticed that Hexxat's current HP were set to 5 every single time I load or reload my game. It gets quite annoying. Is there any work around or fixes to that bug?

I found this thread here that seems to be related: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25343/hexxat-bugs

However, it was closed without a solution, the guy mentioning there are other thread on this. Unfortunately, I looked around and couldn't find those discussions.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @Zyada‌ have you tried the recommendation in that thread of starting to kick her out of the party but changing your mind in the dialogue choices and letting her stay. Looks like that worked for Gemhound.
    Thanks
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Zyada: This still an issue for you?

There are several Hexxat issues out there and this one seems to be well known, though I can't find a bug in the consolidated bug list specifically for it (I know I've seen it however).
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Marking Not-An-Issue due to age without response.