Skip to content

1.3 patch broke My game and Client, please help!

My computer crashed part way through the 1.3 download, every time i open beamdog client now it just crashes, I've tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling it nothing works. I cant finish the patch and I cant even play Baldur's gate or Baldur's Gate II enhanced now, is there a way to fix this bug? I cant figure out how to uninstall Baldurs gate or Baldurs gate 2 even, just the client and that doesn't help, I have even tried restarting my computer multiple times at this point, nothing is working at all what can I do to fix my broken games and client now?

Comments

• DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244
    My computer crashed part way through the 1.3 download, every time i open beamdog client now it just crashes, I've tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling it nothing works. I cant finish the patch and I cant even play Baldur's gate or Baldur's Gate II enhanced now, is there a way to fix this bug? I cant figure out how to uninstall Baldurs gate or Baldurs gate 2 even, just the client and that doesn't help, I have even tried restarting my computer multiple times at this point, nothing is working at all what can I do to fix my broken games and client now?
    I cant figure out why in the world I cant simply uninstall baldurs gate, this patch/client have broken everything... I cant even simply reinstall...
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    Did you try uninstalling everything from the Windows control panel, then doing a complete re-install including re-download of the launcher and game from the beamdog website?
    The only thing that even appears in the Windows Control Panel is the Beamdog Client, not baldurs gate or baldurs gate 2 enhanced editions. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the beamdog client 5 times now and it hasn't helped :( I dont know why their client seems to be a doomsday destroy everything device. If I can get things working again I wont ever be using the beamdog client again that's for sure.
    Ok I figured it out... I think thanks guys
    JuliusBorisov
    Ok I think I managed to uninstall everything, reinstalling now thanks guys.
    JuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Threads merged and closed as the problem is now solved. Please avoid openning multiple identical threads in the furture.
This discussion has been closed.