Skip to content

Firewine Bridge quest

AronAron Member Posts: 94
Hello.
I notice that the Firewine Bridge quest where you are supposed to clear out the Firewine Dungeon for kobolds and the Ogre Mage comes back into your journal if you go to Gullykin to deliver the quest, then go back into the dungeon.

I find no way to remove this quest after it has come back into my journal.
The Mayor of Gullykin vanish after you have delivered the quest.

Regards

Tom Fjellheim

Comments

• AronAron Member Posts: 94
    The quest is called: Firewine Ruins
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,872
    Do you have a save after the event that you could zip and attach please @Aron‌

I tried to reproduce this without success, can you remember the exact sequence, e.g.
    - Enter from a) the store b) the house c) the ruins.
    - Kill the ogre.
    - Return through a) the store b) the house c) the ruins.
    - Speak to Gandolar.
    - Return to the dungeon through a) the store b) the house c) the ruins.

Also, are you sure you didn't get a slight variant, e.g. I believe there is a hunter who talks about the ruins and also someone upstairs in a tavern at Beregost.
    Thanks
  • AronAron Member Posts: 94
    Hello!

Im going to try to check this. I did not talk to a hunter in Beregost at least. I just completed the quest at the gnome mayor then walked and explored Gullykin, took all things i wanted in all those houses. Then reenter the firewine ruins by the secret entrance at the Temple. The quest then re-entered my journal instantly i arrived into the ruins (dungeon) Then i completed the quest for those ghosts by delivering the ruined armor. Quest was still there after.

Thats all i can think of at least.

Thank you for taking a look into this :)
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,872
    Right, that covers the second half of the issue. Can you remember the first part so I can follow the exact sequence. e.g. Enter from Firewine Bridge > kill Lendarn > take the stairs into the house > Kill Jenkal > exit the house > talk to the mayor.
  • KangaxxTheLichKangaxxTheLich Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2015
    Just want to confirm that this bug happened to me as well. "The Firewine Ruins" quest is listed in both "Quests" and "Done Quests" after completing it.

The completed quests states: "Gandolar was pleased that I dispatched the ogre mage that sent kobolds to harass the people of Gullykin."

The unfinished quest entry (gained by talking to hunter Ted) gained prior to completing the quest, yet it is still unresolved: "A hunter we met suggested that we search out the Firewine Bridge ruins for adventure."

Similarly, "Poe's Tale of Firewine" is still in my unfinished quest list, even though I finished "Ghostly Knights in Firewine".