Skip to content

Quick Crom/crafting question

Try to answer without spoling more than you have to (I realise you'll have to spoil something)

I've done most of chapter 2 (before collecting the 20k)

Feel like I've started to get done with most of the quests, but I've still got couple of weapons I've not completed.
I got a hilt, bow, crom-scroll etc.

Am I supposed to complete all of them before progressing? I haven't completed the game before, but I went like haflway throught til I escaped the asylum-->boatride->fish people->down in the tunnel before I stopped playing. This is a new savegame.

Will I get a chance to craft them later?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Some of the weapons you won't be able to craft until chapter 6. Based on what you've written you should be ok to progress. Provided you find the remaining pieces for each weapon you will get a chance to craft them in chapter 6/7.
  • AbdullaAbdulla Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for qucik response, really appreciate it

Can I drop all the loot I'll need later in a barrel outside Croms place? Or would they disappear if I left them there for a few chapters?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    Abdulla said:

Thanks for qucik response, really appreciate it

Can I drop all the loot I'll need later in a barrel outside Croms place? Or would they disappear if I left them there for a few chapters?

Yes, you can, nothing will disappear and will wait for your arrival.