Skip to content

Yoshimo Fan Art

MebblesMebbles Member Posts: 15
Hey guys, I'm sorry if there was somewhere else that I should have posted this, but it's my very first fan art post. Am I the only one who really wanted to know more about what Yoshimo was going through?
https://www.behance.net/gallery/19521697/Yoshimos-Glory
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Super cool art of my favorite character! :D

Love the facial expression. Poor Yoshi... So many turbulent thoughts in his head. ;_;
  • MebblesMebbles Member Posts: 15
    Thanks! Heh, I had forgotten the Yoshi nickname
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Great image! I really enjoyed seeing it grow like that. How long did it take you?
    Thanks! I'm actually not sure, probably around 10 hours?
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    This is a great Yoshi. I like the idea of Yoshi, but I am totally useless at getting the best out of him :(
    Thanks!
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,702
    Love it! Aaaand I also wondered how he felt and how he would change if he could, what it would look like if he actually realised that CHARNAME may be someone more than just a friend - and I wrote this mod. But be warned, the mod isn't the sweet romance type.
    http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=145
    Thank you :) very cool mod! How long did it take for you to write that?
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    This is beautiful.
    Poor Yoshimo, if only he'd trusted me with his problems, (and if BG2 allowed for a quick trip to Baldur's Gate for a de-geasing scroll), I never would have to kill him. Alas... :(
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Mebbles said:

Syntia, thank you very much for the kind words. I've been receiving an avalanche of criticisms this past couple weeks from other places and your comment made my day :)

Don't hear them. I bet they didn't show you their art to teach you how to do better. This is a good work!
    Wow, everyone here is super nice, this is a rare place. Thank you very much, lolien, I greatly appreciate it :)
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    Mebbles said:

Syntia, thank you very much for the kind words. I've been receiving an avalanche of criticisms this past couple weeks from other places and your comment made my day :)

Huh? You're kidding, right? What are people complaining about, the evocative expression, interesting angle, instantly recognizable face, great shadows, the way you used color to bring attention to the necklace and make the baahl symbol more ominous, the nicely set mood? What?
    *is bewildered*
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Awesome! While I've never wanted to romance him, I've pretty much always wanted to keep him in the party forever.
    Hmmm, I'm sorry to keep repeating myself, but thank you all very much for your comments. People like you are what make this community strong and supportive. Thanks :)