Skip to content

No sound or side menus iphone

When i first opened the game sound worked. Music, talking, everything. Now it is completely silent. Completely closing the app and restarting my phone didnt change anything.

Sometimes when i load a game i have both sidebar menus opened. If i mis click on my character or the top menu option and close the menu it seems to be gone forever. I cant re open it on the bottom. I kill my guy and re load and it's still gone. I fully close app and sometime they are there when i load, sometimes one or the other, sometimes both gone.

Are there known ways to fix these things myself? I cant play what so ever without the menus... Sound i can live without but still whats up with this app it was $10

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Hello @unhidemymenus‌
    For the sound issue have you checked volume controls in-game. There is a "cog" icon on the left menu to open the Options menu, from there select sound and check the sliders are not all minimised.

The sidebar part is best covered in the BG:EE forum, so will pick up over there.
    Thanks
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Is it possible you flipped the device's "Silent Mode" switch?
  • unhidemymenusunhidemymenus Member Posts: 39
    No it's certainly not. I was turning it on amd off repeatedly trying to get the game to have sound. I checked the volume controls and they arent affected by the silent control, but i also cant seem to recreate the problem. I really dont think the in game volume controls went from normal to off to normal without me changing them though

The much bigger problem is the menus however