Skip to content

Looking for saves from the end of Black Pits 1 and Black Pits 2

switswit Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 495
edited November 2014 in General Modding
The post has been edited to remove story spoilers. The only saves that I still need are from Black Pits 1 and Black Pits 2. Saves should be from a legit playthrough without skipping any point via cheats - that is because it need to have all variables and journal entries correctly set. I would prefer if play through have been started on the latest patch (1.2 for BG2:EE and 1.3 for BG:EE). It is for my unannounced project that deal with the end game content. More information soon.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by swit on

Comments

• switswit Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 495
    edited September 2014
    bump :( Seriously it can't be that hard to upload a save game... You can even use the forum feature "Attach a file".
    All I really need is GAM files, not whole saves. The save doesn't even need to meet the above mentioned criterias - just saves created at the end of game or near the end.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @swit try this one. It's an old final save and I don't remember if it's plain BG:EE or with mods. I think I've only put custom portraits, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Thank you Cahir. This save has everything that I need for BG:EE main campaign. Other saves requests are still actual.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @swit, well, I did finish BP once, but have not any saves anymore:/ Imagine or not, but I did not made a full BG2EE SoA+ToB run yet...there is just no time to sit, relax and just play...*sigh*
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Well, here I'll drop you some BG:EE and BG2:EE SoA final saves (some mine, some kept from bug reports, stuff from other times, whatever). Might research my HD for vanilla BG2:ToB saves later if you need some of those.
    thanks, that will cover the BG2:EE main campaign. Only Black Pits 1 and Black Pits 2 end game saves are still needed.
    It's been a month without reply, so I will bump this topic. Black Pits 1 and 2 saves are still needed. Thanks in advance.