Skip to content

Which characters are the funniest?

2»

Comments

• SereverusSereverus Member Posts: 70
    Xzar, Minsc, jaheira, Khalid, Montaron. annnnd who else makes me giggle on occasion, oh the nobles who say "Don't touch me!, I might catch something."
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    edited September 2014
    I have a soft spot in my heart for Tiax, but my favorite interaction is with the main character and the hermit Portalbendarwinden where they just lose it on the poor guy.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

I also want to add that The Amazing Oopah is funny in a truly tragic way, and I really enjoy Baeloth the Entertainer in a "Willy Wonka/Warden from Superjail" kind of way.