Skip to content

Lost my saves!

Hello everyone! My ipad crashed while updating so I had to restore it and reinstall BG app. Afterwards all my saves were gone! Please help!

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    When you say restore it @Lafidaninfa‌ do you mean a factory reset, uninstall the app, or something else.
    Thanks
    lolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Gate70 said:

When you say restore it @Lafidaninfa‌ do you mean a factory reset, uninstall the app, or something else.
    Thanks

I think he means factory reset. That's what the "restore" button in iTunes does.
    @Lafidaninfa‌ you had a backup, right? After you restored you should have gotten everything back, either from a local backup on your computer or an iCloud backup. That should have restored your iPad to pretty much exactly the way it was when you backed it up, including your saves. Did you do this? Is it only the saves lost, or everything else on your iPad?
    lolien
  • LafidaninfaLafidaninfa Member Posts: 3
    Sorry it took me so long to answer. My ipad crashed while updating and I had to restore to factory settings. I reinstalled the app but all the data was lost. The same happened to almost all of my games. I wasn't able to restore my saves through icloud either. I'm pretty much screwed right? Is there any way my games are stored in BG's servers?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I'm sorry to say this, but not. There was discussions from cloud saves, but it is just a plan so far, as i know. The best thing what we can do: if you can write your character, and its progression in the game (quests, items, Npc-s), it is possible to edit someone else's similar saved game with game editor programs.
    JuliusBorisovPibaro
  • LafidaninfaLafidaninfa Member Posts: 3
    thank you! I'll try this out!
    lolien