Skip to content

Can't find Wellyn (Spoiler, I guess...)

I was encountered by the ghostboy when I started walking around the graveyard and took the quest.
Went to the copper coronet to retrieve his teddybear, but when I went back to the graveyard Wellyn wasn't there.
And yes, I went there at night (tried to find him at hour 20-24 and maybe even later).
Could something go wrong...? Is this quest time-based or something?
Oh and it's my first post here :P until now I found solutions to every problem I had in other people's posts, but this Wellyn just drives me crazy.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    Hello, @Bongart‌ and welcome to the forum. Wellyn should be there at night.

Just make sure you really visit that place at the Graveyard at night.

On the little swinging icon to the bottom left of the screen, there is a sun or moon picture which shows whether it is day or night and roughly when its about to go from day into night or vice versa.

If you enable the cheat keys then ctrl+t advances the game for 1 hour. Just stay there and check.
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    I just rest in the graveyard until he shows up. The guards don't seem to bug you for resting there.
  • Viconia9Viconia9 Member Posts: 34
    It always seems like he's never there! Usually I have to walk around for a bit and them go back to his grave. He will usually show up. If not, you can visit another area and them come back. Also, it's possible you're just not seeing him. (He has really good camouflage being a ghost) ;)
  • PekingduckmanPekingduckman Member Posts: 151
    In my save, I never managed to get the grieving paladin to show up at the graveyard