Skip to content

whens it out?

all I see is pre order now, when is the actual release date?

Comments

• FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    Check this out! from a new interview with trentoster:

JS: Is the development cycle on Icewind Dale: EE going to be significantly shorter than the Baldur's Gate: EEs?
    TO: We've been working on Icewind Dale for quite a while now. We kept it under wraps with the goal of announcing only a month or so before we were ready to ship. While we don't have a final ship date yet, as we want to ensure the quality before we release the game, we are in the late stages of testing with a current burn-down indicating a ship date later this month or early October.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Check this out! from a new interview with trentoster:

JS: Is the development cycle on Icewind Dale: EE going to be significantly shorter than the Baldur's Gate: EEs?
    TO: We've been working on Icewind Dale for quite a while now. We kept it under wraps with the goal of announcing only a month or so before we were ready to ship. While we don't have a final ship date yet, as we want to ensure the quality before we release the game, we are in the late stages of testing with a current burn-down indicating a ship date later this month or early October.

Yaaay.

Yxuonmei~ Make peace with your Gods.
  • RonnaannRonnaann Member Posts: 48
    Unfortunately, I'm waiting for it to be out on Android...
    Still waiting on BG2EE to be dropped for that platform.

Ah well, I can always play the originals on my PC...
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Ronnaann said:

Unfortunately, I'm waiting for it to be out on Android...
    Still waiting on BG2EE to be dropped for that platform.

Ah well, I can always play the originals on my PC...

The devs have already stated that IWD:EE will be released on all platforms at the same time (baring the Apple store's approval process of ~1-2 weeks). So the day the PC version comes out is the day the Android version comes out.

I think IWD:EE will hit android *before* BG2:EE does.