Skip to content

Anyone remember "Borg_DealerOfDeath"??

I was the last Borg to be admitted into the clan - - - Borg DealerOfDeath - previously known as Vamp DealerOfDeath -. I sure miss those days and nights of playing BG2 on Gamespy and the ruckus that always came about when one of the Borg showed up - namely Borg Flash and myself were the two that were online the most.
Those were some fun times and our scripting was insanely devastating when it came to "edited dueling"...our enchanced character pics were rather unique as well.
CuvBlackravenlolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakelminster

Comments

• CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Heya and welcome :) Been a long time since I have seen a Vamp or VENOM member! I wasn't a member of either, but I did have my own protections just in case one of you came into a MP game, heh. A long time ago - still have many of the old scripts!
    lolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • I dont have any of the old scripts - I had them all on the old "floppy discs" as well as all the Scripting and editing tools. I wonder if there are any sites that still have the scripting tools and editing tools available for download?
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2014
    Nowadays the best idea is to get NearInfinity, it both compiles scripts and edits character and creature files (besides many other functions and stuff). Link.
    JuliusBorisovCuv
  • ArgentArgent Member Posts: 8
    Ah, the good ol' gamespy days.. I remember seeing Vamp/Venom around. I was a leader of a few guilds around that time, RoB and KoTrT. Those were some fun times. I recently subscribed to BD's website/forum. They arn't active anymore but Ferry seems to check on it from time to time. I'm always on the look out for my old RoB clanmates. Miss those guys, can honestly say they became good friends of mine. Good luck finding your own tribe! ~[RoB]Argent
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakCuvHurricane
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Have a :cookie:!
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • Borg_DealerOfDeathBorg_DealerOfDeath Member Posts: 79
    I found a couple of my old "Borg" scripts and I had forgotten how extensive they were...after reading thru my main "Dueling" script, I was amazed at how much time it must have taken me to not only write it out but the time it took to actually test each section. It was a good thing I was "retired" and had the time to invest in a "Game". Unfortunately, Ive been the only Borg member who has left any comments on our Borg site in many years...so I have no idea what happened to the other 9 members.
    JuliusBorisov
  • borg_omniscientborg_omniscient Member Posts: 1
    Bump, wasn't in borg, was kicked out hi tommy