Skip to content

If you were an undead member of the realms in BG, what would you be?

2»

Comments

• MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    A vampire warlord badass, so badass that the only way to defeat me would be through an engaging insult swordfight, a la Monkey Island.

- You're as repulsive as a monkey in a negligee!

- I look that much like your fiancee?!

xing xing xing /swordfight sounds
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Lich... slippers... etc. Sure, I could magic up some more slippers, but those were nice slippers. It wouldn't be the same.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    And I think I'm quite justified in being grumpy. They were Slippers of Spider Climbing, after all.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Yes, we're missing lots of choices, some maybe excessive... but how could we be missing a choice for those willing to become undead for a good reason, Baelnorn Lich (I think there was one in IWD.)

I'll stick with my answer of Demilich, a body is such a waste.
  • DelinomDelinom Member Posts: 46
    I'd be that Sea Zombie King undead that randomly death touches your protagonist or one of your party members out of the blue.

These miserable scumbags make me reload all the time. :(
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    A vampire, because I don't want to stay in one place(coffins/crypts) for long periods of time(until another foolish adventurer opens the coffin or enters the crypt).
  • IkonNavrosIkonNavros Member Posts: 227
    just for fun scaring some visitors and grabbing all the wine and fruit juice for free... that would be for sure interesting :D
  • OhgeeOhgee Member Posts: 3
    WALL LICH! WALL LICH
  • gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
    Ohgee said:

WALL LICH! WALL LICH

Hell yeah
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I'd be Wellyn, and searching for my lost teddybear :(
  • CuanCuan Member Posts: 38
    I actually would prefer to be a dracolich. But the option wasnt there :(
  • odeeodee Member Posts: 87
    I guess I have to be something when I die , err ... Undie ...doesn't.feel.right...