Skip to content

Bug fixes?

GespenstGespenst Member Posts: 31
When I was buying it I read that BGII: EE is buggier than BG:EE was (I didn't notice any except for one where a dwarf who's name I've forgotten temporarily joined my party with a quest and then got bored as soon as we got to the quest area and gave up) I'd really rather play the vanilla version first time through but I was wondering if there's a big fixing mod for 2EE. I didn't notice one on the list of mods at the top of this board.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739
    Hello, @Gespenst‌ and well met!

BG2:EE has indeed more problems than BG:EE and there will be a beta-testing of a patch for BG2:EE soon. Right now, there's no single mod that could fix all the problems in the current build of BG2:EE.

But in the http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24795/hotfixes-workarounds-and-how-to-activate-the-console#latest thread you can find fixes for several most "hot" problems with BG2:EE.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Gespenst said:

(I didn't notice any except for one where a dwarf who's name I've forgotten temporarily joined my party with a quest and then got bored as soon as we got to the quest area and gave up)

That's not a bug, it was content that was dropped in the original version. Rather than go any further with it, they just had Kagain get bored and give up. The Unfinished Business mod sort of tied up some of the loose ends of that little sub-quest, though not entirely.