Skip to content

Does anyone know when this will be released for IOS? (Available NOW!)

2»

Comments

• PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Still waiting.... Impatiently
  • Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48
    Oh come on! My nerves are completely frayed....
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Well I am impatient and furious as iwd:ee is still not available. Oh well, I will do some real human interaction/dating in the mean time while waiting for the game, I heard it does a man good. Hard to believe, I know.
  • JaemonJaemon Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2014
    Edit: While I'm correct about Apple's policies, this one apparently got through and I'm ecstatic about that. :)

App Store only updates on Thursdays, so even if it takes a full day to process from yesterday, it still wont' drop til midnight 11/13.

:(
    Post edited by Jaemon on
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    It's up!
    edited November 2014
    No it's not....
    Not in Italy anyway,
    Might depend on where you are, but they just took my money!
    Ok, if I can't find it in 5 minutes, I'll create a fake u.s. Apple ID

But thanx anyway, it's a great news indeed!!!!
  • FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    procco said:

Might depend on where you are, but they just took my money!

hey procco - im US and having a hard time finding it. what did you search for to find it?
    First refresh your app. I actually went to the baldur's gate listing and clicked the "developer apps" link at the bottom. I have noticed it sometimes takes a bit between when an app is available and when it's "searchable" if that's a word.
  • FrogmanFrogman Member Posts: 153
    actually i found it. you have to search for Baldur and then hit 'related'

I've already bought IWDEE through beamdog, how do i download the ios version without paying again?
    I retract my statement!

Well I'll be a hobgoblin's uncle..... :)

/throws money at Beamdog
    @frogman They are separate purchases.
    procco said:

First refresh your app. I actually went to the baldur's gate listing and clicked the "developer apps" link at the bottom. I have noticed it sometimes takes a bit between when an app is available and when it's "searchable" if that's a word.

THANK YOU!!!
    You are awesome!!!!!!!
    @Jaemon‌ thank you too.
    I'm quite sure your post speed up the process :D
    That's how I found it too. Search didn't work.
    @Pibaro lol I've never been so happy to be wrong.
    @pibaro Glad to help. Now I just gotta get through my last couple of hours at work and get to playing...
  • AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    IWD:EE is now available for purchase in the App Store. Here's the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icewind-dale-enhanced-edition/id909472985?mt=8
    edited November 2014
    It is up in Turkey as well...downloading right now. Well it is 1:40 am here so I guess I will be able to play tomorrow, afterall. I will be all like 'I'm a busy man, I've got places to go, monsters to kill!'
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Cursed by DSL again :( Just purchased it, but will likely have to wait until tomorrow to play. Thanks Devs!
    Uh-huh. What is DSL? Download slowing lament or something? My download has slowed down to a crawl as well, and I was thinking about ditching sleep. Have only a stupid company health jogging to attend tomorrow anyway.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I'm going to play it on the toilet right now!
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited November 2014
    Digital Subscriber Line, I think? Good for about 100 Kilobytes (KB) per second :/
    We're staying at my fiancé's mom's place for the holidays—because she lives on a mountain, DSL is all that's available.
    Edit: Still downloading, only about halfway done, hours later D:
    Post edited by jackjack on
  • GlorenBronzebeardGlorenBronzebeard Member Posts: 45

As an Android user, I feel a sick pleasure seeing someone ask when a game on Android is coming out on iOS.

How long did we have to wait for Baldurs gate... I dont even want to think about it... but yes.. this was a small victory on our end!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    ADVENTURE!
    It is working! Yay! And I was able to put some custom portraits and my edited spells/items via portraits and override folders with the help of Ifunbox program, so it is all well.

Well...I will play non stop after finishing up the company morning walk. It is a shame we must resort to violence. >:-)
  • alastair93alastair93 Member Posts: 117
    Awesome.

I have a waterproof iPad cover and I'm planning to play it in the bath tub :D