Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Cloakwood

batsworshipbatsworship Member Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Hi everyone,

I have recently run into an obstacle in my game. I am in chapter 4 and once i got to chapter 4 and killed the bandit camp and let the prisoner live and escape i have not been able to go to cloakwood. I killed Tranzig the first time i went to Beregost which happened in chapter 2. I have tried spawning tranzig which kept giving me errors,tried teleporting to cloakwood (didn't allow it since i don't have it), tried spawning the note that says they are in cloakwood. I don't know what to do anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Bats
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Try going to the Friendly Arm Inn and then leave the area via the western edge.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Did you open the big chest in the main tent in the bandit camp after you spoke to, and released, the prisoner? IIRC that is what triggers the appearance of the Cloakwood on your map, when you read the papers in the chest.
  • batsworshipbatsworship Member Posts: 3
    -AstroBryGuy
    I will try doing that after i finish my research paper.

-Dunbar
    Yea after i killed the mage and hobgoblin in the tent and the slave talked to me and i set him free i opened the chest and took the notes. I read them, copied them to notes, then dropped them. still wasn't able to travel there. Thats why i read i could code them in so i enabled console and spawned the note in and it still didn't allow me to travel.

Thanks for the responses glad to see the game is still alive. since i fell in love with icewind dale when i was 10 and the way it played and wanted more games like it.

-Bats
  • batsworshipbatsworship Member Posts: 3
    Edit:
    Astroboy i fucking love you. you were absolutely right how could i not have thought of that. TIL i am an idiot.

Thanks again guys.

-Bats
This discussion has been closed.