Skip to content

(Windows) Should be able to equip normal weapon when magical weapon spell expires.

3rd level druid cast shillelagh.
When the spell expired could only use fists .
Any attempt to equip a weapon results in "Magical weapon in use" error.
Problem still exists after resting and after quitting and restarting game.
Finally able to re-equip weapons after casting the spell again and resting while spell was active.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Are you able to repeat this @SeregDuin‌ - the spell expired correctly when I tried to reproduce so any further information you have would help.
    Thanks
  • SeregDuinSeregDuin Member Posts: 13
    Happens each time I use the shillelagh spell with that druid. I will look at starting a new game with new druid and see if the same thing happens when I get time.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Would you be able to zip and attach a save as that will help pinpoint the issue.
    Cheers
  • FrankGarzaFrankGarza Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    70 I just noticed it on one map - Level two of Dragon's Eye (Firstly, I though I hadn't chosen all my players). I'm on a PC. Do you want me to send you the save game (if so, to which email?)

NoorAlamShahzad
  • HoltzmanEngineHoltzmanEngine Member Posts: 11
    i have the same issue. Druid casts shillelagh, once it expires he can't equip a weapon again till resting.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Bump. I just got hit with this. Resting doesn't solve the issue. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to repair my game.