Skip to content

Piece of Silk

Hi
I just want to know what is purpose of this item that we find during hexxat's second quest.

Comments

• jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    Nobody knows what it is?

PS: I don't care about spoilers....
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    I never heard of any use (but i keep it until i finish the dungeon, because why not)
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If you put the silk in the statue before the spike trap, you can carry the gold statue across it without being weighed down. It has no other use.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    You have no idea how much I wanted to know what that crap does...
    Any confirmation?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited November 2014
    I can now confirm pretty much everything you said @jahes64‌. That is very good if you were just guessing (and well worthy of the promote too, I should add)! The only thing you missed is that putting the silk in the statue appears to prevent the oil lamp and the scimitar from triggering their effects in that hallway as well.

When I first did this quest (back before the game came out) I put the gold statue in the statue before the spike trap and I thought that disabled the spike trap. I never really understood what was going on in there until now.
    Post edited by Tresset on
    Tresset said:

I can now confirm pretty much everything you said @jahes64‌. That is very good if you were just guessing (and well worthy of the promote too, I should add)! The only thing you missed is that putting the silk in the statue appears to prevent the oil lamp and the scimitar from triggering their effects in that hallway as well.

When I first did this quest (back before the game came out) I put the gold statue in the statue before the spike trap and I thought that disabled the spike trap. I never really understood what was going on in there until now.

Actually it was my usual curiosity that led me to discover these facts. I always try to discover everything when i play RPGs, that is.

Next time i will try putting things in that empty statues as well. (right now, i am out of that dungeon, so i can't try these)

Thanks for the response and promote. :)