Skip to content

How many copies of BG: EE have you pre-ordered so far?

2»

Comments

• MetaSiegMetaSieg Member Posts: 26
    None. A little short on cash at the moment.
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    edited September 2012
    One for PC for the moment.
    Planning to give one as a gift to my Brother once it is available on Mac.
    Santa is going to bring me a Tablet for Christmas so I will also purchase a copy for it then.
    Like the idea of sitting on the coach beside my wife so she does not ask me for a divorce. She can watch the TV while I enjoy BGEE.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    One, though if push comes to shove I wouldn't mind paying up for a few more to at least hit the price level of a regular new game, to support the effort.
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Ugh, wish I could change my answer, Im up to two now...picked one up for my brother, I think My Daughter might like one for her laptop too.
  • BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    just got my visa today, so i should be ordering one in a few days after i get my paypal up
  • beerflavourbeerflavour Member Posts: 117
    edited September 2012
    Haven't yet preordered or ordered yet. But I don't see a point of ordering multiple digital copies. If they offered a jewel case DVD version or similar then I'd not be opposed to buy several copies. That's what I did with the original games. Bought it on release and a few years later bought it at a lower price (as backup medium, other language version).

I don't trust digital media and the internet that much when it comes to longevity. A well known english magazine (which was established in the mid 19th century) has tangible copies of every issue (and now additionally digitized every issue) since the start, but its first web site from the early 1990s is lost for ever. Not even screenshots exist. Think about that. In a few years this website might go defunct. Where will you be able to download the game then? I make hard copies of my data and software from time to time but I had mixed experiences with writable and rewritable CDs / DVDs.
  • Fluid29Fluid29 Member Posts: 62
    None, you should have included the option "Waiting for iPad" and "Waiting for Mac" ;-)