Skip to content

How many copies of BG: EE have you pre-ordered so far?

gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
I owed some gifts to a few buddies, so I got three copies of pre-ordered BG: EE between them all in addition to my copy lol. I might get an android version for my GF when it comes out as well, which would make five. I cannot think of anything better to splurge on than pre-orders of BG:EE =]. I just think it's a great gift since it will pressure all of us to multiplayer a party through the game together like in the old days -- some of those that I have bought it for wouldn't have bought it at launch otherwise.
  1. How many copies of BG: EE have you pre-ordered so far?179 votes
    1. None
      17.88%
    2. 1
      73.18%
    3. 2
        4.47%
    4. 3
        1.12%
    5. 4
        1.68%
    6. 5+
        0.00%
    7. Infinite
        1.68%

Comments

• gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
    Conphantus! No copy! Heretic =P!
  • raywindraywind Member Posts: 289
    waiting for ipad copy
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited August 2012
    One. I don't posses any oher platform than PC, so no point in pre-ordering more than one.
  • ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    gfm50 said:

Conphantus! No copy! Heretic =P!

@gfm50 I'm very sorry for my heresy, but I just don't know how I'd explain to my chaotic neutral PC that not only did I pay for the game, I even paid for something that doesn't yet exist. In any case they don't allow poor ipad gamers to pre-order ;)
    edited August 2012

hehe
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Waiting for ipad here...hopefully Apple gatekeepers don't hold it up! ;)
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Ordered 2 pc copies one for me and one for my brother, Ill also get an Ipad copy and an Android copy later.
    should be about 1356 total pre-orders so far :)
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    I have pre-ordered the pc version only.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    They add Japanese, and I'll buy at least one other. Perhaps a third and fourth, depending on the interest of my kidlets
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    I received one as a gift and gifted one myself... that's it for the moment I'm afraid. Will possibly be buying several more in the future though. One for a tablet version for myself (whenever I decide to buy a tablet) and one for PC for my brother I guess... Maybe for some other people too, I don't know yet! PLENTY OF MONEYZ FROM CHEESEBELLY!!! :D
  • EidolonEidolon Member Posts: 99
    One at the moment, but will probably get another one for my wife. I don't own an iPad or android phone so no point getting those sadly.
  • mellotronheartmellotronheart Member Posts: 13
    I pre-ordered for PC but I will probably end up buying the Mac version too at some point.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

I pre-ordered for PC but I will probably end up buying the Mac version too at some point.

So will I. I'm just waiting to see how well the Mod scene will support OSX...

• WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    As much as I'd like to empty my wallet into the proverbial Golden Pantaloons of Beamdog, I am too poor. But I expect to have many transactions with them in the future (e.g. other games, DLC, BG2EE, etc).
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    One for meself and one gifted to a friend. Might gift away a couple more. If they make a linux version then i`ll buy that to.
  • MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    Can't preorder for Android. Might still preorder the PC version...
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2012
    I haven't bought any apart from my copy because my friends don't like BG.
    Post edited by Fake_Sketch on
  • OhgeeOhgee Member Posts: 3
    Someone special got me a copy :>
  • zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175
    A copy for myself, 1 for a friend who recently got it from GOG and playing for the first time, and a couple more for some friends who haven't played before. :)
  • CleaveCleave Member Posts: 32
    Only one so far, for myself, but I'm working hard to get people to buy the game and play with me once the game launches (not easy selling an old game to new gamers, they all get scared of pixels)

Still, I'm doing my part to convince as many people I know of to invest for the future of videogames, and that means to give money to great companys that really have great projects (like possibly a BG3), instead of buying yet another streamline blockbuster that'll go into oblivion a couple of weeks after its release..

This game needs to sell!! Not just for us, not just for Beamdog/Overhaul, but for the future of videogames!
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    According to my 'BGEE supporter' badge, as of right now only 1853 forum users have preordered. I know this doesn't count people who ordered more than one or the fact that the people who ordered infinity copies have already paid for new games in the BG series 'til the end of time.

Still, that's not enough... get a move on people!
  • VampQueen31VampQueen31 Member Posts: 60
    Just 1 for me, unless you count the IOS Version, I plan to buy that at launch too so i can play BG anytime with the same party. Cross Platform rocks.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    1 for PC. I have an iPad, but I don't see myself playing on it.
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    In fairness I just bought 1, but two of my brothers (who don't use the forum) also bought one, so 3 from my family.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    One, but my brother will purchase one as well, so 2 from my family.
  • triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
    I wish my friends still played games like this :(
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    My friends have no interest in these games. They think I'm a major nerd for being into D&D.
  • KortokKortok Member Posts: 165
    PC version is all I'll ever need.
    Ohgee said:

Someone special got me a copy :>

Now you owe him a few grease spell sessions.