Fight/Druid - Half-Elf
18/96, 16, 16, 10, 18, 15

Bard - Half-Elf
15, 18, 16, 18, 10, 18

Sorcerer - Elf
15, 19, 16, 10, 17, 18

And finally...

Swashbuckler - Human
15, 18, 16, 18, 18, 15 (Ya, I did roll a 100 on her)

I just got my Swashbuckler to level 11 (have 100+ stealth, pick locks, and disarm traps now) and I want to duel her to a different class. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure what I should choose between Cleric or Mage (no other option is available unfortunately).

I had thought about mage, but I already have a sorcerer who kicks ass, and my Bard can fill in the gaps in my Sorc's repertoire. Which got me thinking about going cleric instead, but, I have a cleric and a druid, so I have quite a few clerical type spells already.

However both of them are quite offensive based so having a pure support based cleric with thief abilities kind of seems appealing. What do you all think?

Comments

• DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    Arthain said:

This is basically my party:
    I had thought about mage, but I already have a sorcerer who kicks ass, and my Bard can fill in the gaps in my Sorc's repertoire.

You call that enough? Normally, scroll limitations are strenuous, but with only a bard actually reading magic, you'll have no trouble filling book for a dual classed mage.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Yeah I think dual classed mage would be fine. Just save up your extra scrolls so you have them on hand.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    edited November 2014
    So who is gonna pick up your thieving duties when you dual?

I would also probably go mage in your situation if you are looking to dual unless you preplanned your proficiencies and took slings, clubs and/or quarterstaves.
    Post edited by deltago on
  • ArthainArthain Member Posts: 17
    Alright, from all the responses I got, mage it is. As for who takes up thieving duties well... I got invis for sneaking in the mean time, knock on my bard for locks, and bard does pick pocketing as well. No one for traps, but I'll just bullrush my Cavalier through traps and reload if one insta-gibs him.