Skip to content

How many characters are you/do you play with?

plesples4cqlplesples4cql Member Posts: 42
edited February 2015 in Multiplayer
Everyone would like to say just the one they love the most. Usually you have at least got 2-3 different classes saved that you play as.
  1. How many characters are you/do you play with?17 votes
    1. One-Two
      52.94%
    2. Two-Three
      23.53%
    3. Three-Four
      23.53%
Post edited by plesples4cql on

Comments

• plesples4cqlplesples4cql Member Posts: 42
    MORE
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Although I don't use the BG multiplayer often, I think that the mere meaning of playing the BG multiplayer is that each participant manage one character that represents the player. The funniest part, to me, is when in a party of 6 (or 4) characters each of them represent 6 (or 4 different) people.
    I see what you are saying, yes. I think characters should expect to be "DELETED" from the game if they leave their computer for more than 15 minutes, so someone else doesn't need to play as them. I don't know if this has already been discussed but it seems fair...
    Thanx guys. I'll see you in multiplayer.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Multiplayer is all about playing as one character with other people. Good to have a variety to choose from to fill different needs though.
    Well put, Wowo.
    Results show 1-2 characters as leading. You are honorable D&D heroes. Keep up the devotion. One day, I hope, someone will take the whitehouse. :neutral: jk...