Skip to content

mae'var's quest bugged

laurenmlaurenm Member Posts: 5
i was tasked to steal the necklace from the weather mistress of talos. i have waited from dusk to dawn in her room and she never shows!

Comments

• ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    @laurenm If I remember correctly the necklace isnt on her it's in a table next to her bed.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    During the day when she is up and about it's in her inventory (can be pickpocketed I believe), when she goes to sleep it's in the chest next to her bed.

If it's night and she hasn't gone to sleep, try exiting the building and re-entering.
  • laurenmlaurenm Member Posts: 5
    i've tried going in and out of the building, leaving the district and coming back. she's never in bed, so it's never in the chest. where does she hang out during the day? i haven't seen her but i will certainly try pickpocketing if i can find her.

thanks!!
    edited November 2014
    I believe she is in the room to the right of the entrance, but she may be walking around. Just have a look around if you can't find her, it's not a very large building.

Just to confirm, you are checking the Temple of Talos in the lower left area of the Temple District?
    Post edited by Sceptenar on
    yes, the temple of talos
    so i have moused everyone in that building: guardian telwyn, several shield knights, sit lothtyran, and high watcher oisig. that's it!
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Wrong temple mate. The Temple of Talos is the one at the southwest part of the district. Weird spinning electric machines near it. That seems to be your issue.

Wrong temple mate. The Temple of Talos is the one at the southwest part of the district. Weird spinning electric machines near it. That seems to be your issue.

I figured that would be the problem.
    well don't i feel dumb. ;) thank you.
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    I've got a question about this. Do you get electrocuted for the rest of your life after finishing the quest?