Skip to content

Level 3 to 4 transition not working in Durlag's Tower (Mods installed)

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
edited November 2014 in Troubleshooting
So, i kill all the four elemental monster groups but no teleport to the chess table. Gonna use MoveToArea for now, but it's a problematic issue. I made 2 games and both presented the same issue, which i think proves to not be corruption of the save file but problems in the game files themselfs.

I have installed BG1 NPC project, Item Randomizer and Wizard Slayer rebalancing, which i believe don't change a bit this part of the game.

Can someone help with this and see why the teleport to the chess table isn't triggering?
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    I'm transported to the chess board when I use the nearby exit so the save game is probably OK.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Moving this to Troubleshooting because of the modded installation.
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    edited November 2014
    I had the same prob with SCS installed. I have moved my group to the next level with the clua console
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Dee said:

Moving this to Troubleshooting because of the modded installation.

K @Dee, but with this management someone will look on the issue?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    If it works in the standard game it should be a case of adding mods 1 at a time until the problem repeats. Seldar‌ indicates it is SCS, so could be referred back to the support of that mod if he has no other mods installed.
    Thanks
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    K, thx. In fact ScS isn't installed (i'm pretty sure of it), only BG NPCs project, Item Randomizer and Wizard Slayer rebalance.

These 3 mods doesn't appear to have a reason to change that part of the game, for this i found it strange.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    @kamuizin‌ do you have anything like AR0507.bcs in your override folder. The default script for the room next to your party looks straight-forward; if all 4 enemies are dead, use a panic function to jump to the chessboard.