Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

No restrictions

AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 210
edited December 2014 in IWD:EE Mods
After having to do manually remove the race & alignment restrictions once again, I decided to do a little weidu mod to do it for me and upload it for future use. Feel free to make use of it.

1st component removes class/alignment restrictions. As far as I can tell, creating evil/neutral rangers/paladins doesn't make them fallen. Should work on every IE game.

2nd component removes race/class restrictions. This extends to allowing humans to multi-class and others to dual-class. Should work on every IE game.

3rd component unlocks (at lvl 21 for all classes) all of the ToB high level abilities in IWD:EE. Might cause issues if installed in other IE games.

Installation:

Extract in your game folder, run setup-norest.exe

Conflicts:

Won't modify kits from mods. 3rd component probably will clash with anything that adds HLAs to vanilla classes.

artificial_sunlightamyaeGrammarsaladjackjackreivisionlolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakVeskoRAM021tofuwhimsyBillyYankProont

Comments