Skip to content

[EE Keeper Help] "Can't find Dialog.tlk" on Mac

ApepalmApepalm Member Posts: 5
edited December 2014 in BG:EE Mods
I run BG:EE on a Mac, and recently downloaded EE Keeper for it, but I can't seem to get the folder locations correct. I downloaded from the App Store, so I put the Installation Directory as Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\ . I put the Game Language as English, and the User Save Data Directory as Z:\Users\myusername\Library\Containers\com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition\Data\Document\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\ because that's where the character, .ini, and save folders are. The error message reads "Can't find Dialog.tlk". What did I do wrong?
Also, if it's possible, can someone give me some guidelines on how to go about editing the save files in EE Keeper? I've never done this before, and I don't want to mess up the game. I accidentally put 1 pip in Daggers instead of Dual-Wielding for my Elf F/T. Simple fix I assume, just have to get the damn thing running.

Edit: Thank you! Problem fixed.
Post edited by Apepalm on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Apepalm,

Details on the setup can be found here. It looks like it should be Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources\.