Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Life and Times of a Bhaalspawn

OnestepOnestep Member Posts: 225
Based on no particular Bhaalspawn, but I like to think everyone's thought of something along these lines at least once.

Narrator: Hey there, Billy! Do you want to be CHARNAME, a Bhaalspawn of incredible power?

Billy: Do I ever! That sounds neato!

Narrator: Great! The first thing you need to know is that your daddy is Bhaal, God of Death and Murder!

Billy: Wowzers!

Narrator: AND DADDY HATES YOU

Billy: W-what?

Narrator: The sole purpose of your creation was to serve as a sacrifice to empower his resurrection.

Billy: Then what about my mummy?

Narrator: She also hates you, and if things had gone as Bhall originally planned, would have been the one sacrificing you.

Billy: Oh...

Narrator: Not to worry, Billy! You get an awesome adoptive father, who guides and teaches you!

Billy: Yay!

Narrator: And who is then killed by your brother. Who hates you.

Billy: Nooooooo

Narrator: But don't worry Billy! There's plenty of perks to being CHARNAME, especially for a strapping young man such as yourself. Just look at all these lovely ladies you can romance in the second game! Introduce yourself to them, Billy!

Billy: Hi, I'm Billy.

Jaheira: MY HUSBAND IS DEAD

Billy: Oh...

Jaheira: But CHARNAME is here... Yeeeeeeeeeeessss....

Billy: Uh... I'm not sure I'm comfortable right now.

Jaheira: Young, virile CHARNAME....

Billy: I-I need an adult.

Jaheira: I AM AN ADULT!

Narrator: Haha, that's about enough, you crazy cougar. Perhaps Jaheira isn't quite right for you, Billy. But what about Aerie?

Aerie: Hi there! I'm cute as a button!

Billy: Uh, I guess you are.

Aerie: Oh, you said it. You just admitted I'm cute.

Billy: I guess I did?

Aerie: Well, now I'm going to fawn over you and make you deal with all my crushing self-esteem problems for the next fifteen hours.

Aerie: SAY YOU LOVE ME OR I LEAVE THE PARTY

Narrator: Alright, so maybe Aerie isn't ideal for you either, Billy. Let's try Viconia.

Viconia: Here's a walkthrough for my romance. Read it.

Billy: But I wanted to play without a walkthrough...

Viconia: Then I'm almost certainly going to leave your party in a huff at some point. On an unrelated note, can you pass me Crom Faeyr?

Billy: Then... If I follow the walkthrough, you won't leave?

Viconia: Yeah, sure.

Billy: OK! I can work with this!

Narrator: That's great, Billy! You've found love!

Billy: Yay!

Narrator: Now to make it really hard for you to enjoy that love, I'm going to install Ascension.

Narrator: Don't worry, you won't be affected by it for the next 150 hours at least.

*150 hours later*

Billy: WHAT IS THIS

Narrator: That's the stuff, Billy!

Billy: WHY ARE THERE DRAGONS EVERYWHERE

*190 hours later*

Billy: Well, I made it.

Narrator: Good job, Billy! You've claimed the Throne of Bhaal, and rejected its power to be with your love, Viconia! Don't you feel fulfilled?

Billy: You know, despite how horrifyingly difficult the whole journey was, I do!

Narrator: That's great! By the way, Viconia dies in her epilogue, leaving you to begin a crusade of vengeance.

Narrator: Good job, Billy!

Post edited by Onestep on
elminsterAureolJuliusBorisovlolienwubbleMetallomanShikaodibFinneousPJMoradinlunarjackjackNimranbaldurskjdScourgekcwiseMeyahiBelgarathMTHDullSkullTheSecondSoren_The_WildCrevsDaakArdulLordRumfish

Comments