Skip to content

Favorite Sport

2»

Comments

• SallparadiseSallparadise Member Posts: 94
    I couldn't put every sport into the category. I tried to hit the big ones and then put an other option.
    For example, I was a freestyle wrestler for 10 years (not the stuff on TV, think Olympics) but I wasn't going to put that as an option done. May as well put sport fishing on the list.
  • eainterplayeainterplay Member Posts: 55
    Suprised there are so many soccer supporters and so few American football fans. Anyway, I am loving the start my Everton team has gotten off to this year.
  • MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    To do: running, swimming.
    To watch: none, I prefer doing. :)
  • GarmGarm Member Posts: 67
    edited August 2012
    Football (or soccer as it's called in the US), I'm a FC Porto fan. I also like basketball (especially NBA).
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    football.....i think i saw something about that at gamestop recently? is it some new rpg?
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited August 2012

Suprised there are so many soccer supporters and so few American football fans. Anyway, I am loving the start my Everton team has gotten off to this year.

The users of this forum are mostly from Europe so its not so surprising...

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    The only thing I've had time for anymore is if I come across an MMA bout on Spike while channel surfing. But they seemed to have disappeared over the last year.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited August 2012
    Bjjorick said:

football.....i think i saw something about that at gamestop recently? is it some new rpg?

Yes, It consists 11 party members and like IWD you create all of them at the start.

Post edited by mch202 on
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    Uhhh, does playing catch with my niece count?
  • Callofthebeast34Callofthebeast34 Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    What are sports? :O the only real sport I know is playing video games.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Quidditch.

/notasportsfan
  • MuninMunin Member Posts: 95
    The first year I watched the NFL the local team won the Superbowl. 43 seasons later we are still looking for a second. Go Chiefs!
  • SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    Tennis. Watching it and playing it.
  • AenorAenor Member Posts: 64
    Pumping iron.

If you sweat, it's a sport.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    I love playing football. There is nothing like stepping on the grass accompanied by your best friends, playing your favourite sport. I used to skate but I had this injury that prevented me from skating for now. :)
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned LARPing. I have no experience in this. Seems very intense and exhausting, wearing those heavy medieval fantasy equipment simulating a battlefield.
  • KharasKharas Member Posts: 150
    Football is the way to go! :)
  • TheudipaldTheudipald Member Posts: 30
    Ward said:

No tennis???

Scandalous! And as I didn't want to count myself in with the "other"-crowd I had to cast my vote on soccer, seeing as how Bundesliga just started and all.

Being from the North of Sweden we take our hockey seriously.

Västerbottning?
  • AkerhonAkerhon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 614
    Martial Arts
  • Jean_LucJean_Luc Member Posts: 228
    I can't seem to be able to find the figure skating option.
  • cloakanddaggercloakanddagger Member Posts: 111
    Why is this a poll on the BG forum??