Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Summoning issues in the Final Seal area of Watcher's Keep

Drizzts_Fat_CousinDrizzts_Fat_Cousin Member Posts: 44
edited December 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
When trying to summon Devas/Fallen Devas or other monsters, a message pops up saying that the limit to the number of monsters summoned has been reached.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Has the Hive Mother been imprisoning summons?
    (they still count as present)
  • Nope. The message reads as: 'You cannot summon anymore creatures' even before any of the locks are activated. I've attached a jpeg. Hopefully its the right one this time lol. I think I accidentally attached some lewd selfies of my butt in panties or my yaoi collection last time >.<

An interesting note: When I try other summons such as elemental princes, elementals, book of golems from Aerie, the golem and elementals appear just fine appears just fine.

I did a bit of detective work and Clua-ed Jan until he could summon Planetars. Apparently the Planetars suffer from the same 'can't summon anymore creatures' as the Devas. I hope these cluas (haha bad pun) help in your quest.

Thanks for reading :blush: Oh, and for fixing my earlier saves.
    Works OK for me on a quick test so will need a save from you to investigate further.
    Thanks
  • Certainly. Here's the save.
    edited December 2014
    This one's not a bug, you have a good deva imprisoned.
  • Oh geez! Crap. I'm so, so, sorry! Didn't mean to waste your time >.<
    Easy to overlook - reason I mentioned it right at the start is I've been there myself and took a while to work it out.
This discussion has been closed.