Skip to content

Thank you, Beamdog!

I just wanna say that thanks to the newest awesome patch, I can finally continue my Evil!Charname playthrough, who's been sitting in Spellhold right in front of Irenicus since forever. Now he can carve the path of destruction he's always wanted to with the help of the all-powerful Slayer, without losing it!

Behold, the carnage I have wrought during my first battle with Irenicus!

So thank you, Beamdog! It took a while, but the wait's been well worth it! :D

Ohhh, Evil!Charname... How I have missed you. >:D

Comments

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Big thanks from me as well. I really appreciate the amount of support you have given the games you have released. Very few companies support their old titles as well as you do. It also shows that you guys must really enjoy being able to improve, and expand these old classics. Can't wait to try out Adventure Y!
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    jackjack said:

Now I just need it on my iPad.
    *shakes fist at Apple* :D

I can not agree with you more!

• xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    @Nonnahswriter‌: Who's that NPC, second from the bottom, between Viconia and Edwin?
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @xzar_monty‌
    It's Hexxat, with an alternate portrait made by @Isandir‌

http://isandir.com/hexxat/
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316

@Nonnahswriter‌: Who's that NPC, second from the bottom, between Viconia and Edwin?

If I had to guess its probably Hexxat.

That said I think the portrait itself is done by Isandir

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/573290/#Comment_573290
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,739

I just wanna say that thanks to the newest awesome patch, I can finally continue my Evil!Charname playthrough, who's been sitting in Spellhold right in front of Irenicus since forever. Now he can carve the path of destruction he's always wanted to with the help of the all-powerful Slayer, without losing it!

Behold, the carnage I have wrought during my first battle with Irenicus!

So thank you, Beamdog! It took a while, but the wait's been well worth it! :D

Ohhh, Evil!Charname... How I have missed you. >:D

These images are interesting to me. You deserve power because of what you are!

Yes, understand what is available to you!