Skip to content

Can't leave Ust Natha - Help pls

Hi,

i think i've found a bug, but if anyone has an idea, please help.

I was on my mission to get back to Mathron Mother Ardulace to watch his ritual. Until the ritual is complete, the mathron closed all gates in ust natha, so noone can leave or come in here.

So i was on my way, but then suddenly Phaere appeared and told me he knows everything (that im not drow), and attacked me. Because of it, everyone else went red and attacked me. No problem i told myself, and killed everybody in ust natha. Got the eggs, wanted to go back to Adalon.

But the gates are still closed (at least there are no active button), and now im stuck in there.

I should report it as a bug, or am i missing something? :O

Thanks!

Comments

• Viconia9Viconia9 Member Posts: 34
    Did you kill the Mathron Mother? That could have something to do with it. If you're going to wipe out a drow city, you might as well take out the leaders. :) The drow attacked me once as well, but I seem to remember taking out the Mother and having no problems getting out. Hmm...
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Does the ritual involve math?
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Huh. I've never had that happen. Did you not do the aboleth's quest for the quest to kill the slime priests? I know both of them are supposed to reveal you if you wait too long to do them.
  • lelag200lelag200 Member Posts: 125
    This is still an unfixed glitch. We just ran across it today