Skip to content

#11098 Map Screen should not auto-close after area transition

Drizzts_Fat_CousinDrizzts_Fat_Cousin Member Posts: 44
edited December 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Sometimes when I click the map button or press M, the map screen closes and I have to press it again. This has happened several dozen times now. I thought I was perhaps clicking too quickly or my mouse button was sticking at first, but it happened with the M key, even on a different keyboard.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    It might be a character dialogue/script kicking in at the same time. Do you see any of this sort of behaviour, and are you playing with AI on - if so does it happen as much when switched off.
    Thanks
  • Not sure, I'll test it out with the variables you've suggested and report back in a while sir.
  • Gate70 said:

It might be a character dialogue/script kicking in at the same time. Do you see any of this sort of behaviour, and are you playing with AI on - if so does it happen as much when switched off.
    Thanks

I have managed to isolate the issue. It happens when you enter certain areas. AI on or off doesn't matter. I've attached a save file of my characters inside the Drow temple. Simply head out into the drow city, press M or click the map button and the bug occurs.

• Issue occurs again when going in from the Docks District to Aran's secret hideout.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Nice work @Drizzts_Fat_Cousin‌
    Tagged
  • *Blushes*