Skip to content

1.3 for iPad

Hi there. So, you promised 1.3 patch for every platform but AppStore still doesn't have it. When, when we all will become happy from your creation? =)
And the second question meantime. You've been put russian language in BG:EE. When we can expect it appear in BG2:EE?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2014
    They've submitted the patch the app store but Apple shuts down over the holidays. Since it must not have been approved in time my guess would be that it will come out early in the new year.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Shame about it, really. I am far in my now current game and am not willing to give it up for now anyway.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Silly arbitrary 2GB limit. I expect nothing more from Apple.
    *grumble*
  • mlekomleko Member Posts: 4
    Hi guys, want to ask you for advice. I'm playing bgIIee, I'm in the marching mountains right now. I killed everyone and have collected exp for doing all quests at the first level of fire Giants place. Have used the machine in the centre to open gate to level 2., but nothing happened, I'm standing there like a bloody idiot. Is there anything I can do or have to stop playing up set? I can't kill yaga shura....
  • mormegil27mormegil27 Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2014
    Ok, I'm waiting to buy the game for the first time on iPad, and figured might as well wait for the patch to appear. Stating that it comes out in the "new year" is quite vague, that could mean Jan 2 or June.

Is there some kind of ballpark eta that can be narrowed to a week or month? I don't know whether beam dog developers look at this forum, so maybe no one really knows.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064

Ok, I'm waiting to buy the game for the first time on iPad, and figured might as well wait for the patch to appear. Stating that it comes out in the "new year" is quite vague, that could mean Jan 2 or June.

Is there some kind of ballpark eta that can be narrowed to a week or month? I don't know whether beam dog developers look at this forum, so maybe no one really knows.

They look at the forum a lot.

The update has been submitted to the AppStore but apple is on holidays. It should come out with a few days of the new year (I hope).
  • mlekomleko Member Posts: 4
    Decided to skip Yaga Shura for now, I went to watchers keep and again, I can't go to the next level... The figures don't go alive so can't really complete tasks on this stage. Not sure whether it's a bug or I just don't know what to do..
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335

I don't think you'll be waiting until June. Beamdog's team resubmitted the build and it usually only takes a couple of weeks (if not sooner) for it to go through the Apple pipeline. I'd wager you'll see 1.3 on iOS sometime in January. If I was a betting man, I'd say we'll see it before the 16th.
  • mormegil27mormegil27 Member Posts: 27
    ok, thanks everyone for the clarification.