Skip to content

Terminsel won't leave me alone! *Spoilers*

GreyslayerGreyslayer Member Posts: 5
Dermin came and told Jahiera to leave, so she said she'd think about it and suddenly after traveling I noticed she up and left without warning. So I knew where she was already and rushed to the Harper hold, killing all the mercs, and recruited her back into the party. Dermin shows up again and we finished his group off, but sometime after this Terminsel appeared and chases me around only saying over and over again that he has no time for chatter? Wth.... I picked his pockets for 4 decent items and just ran away, but he's always hounding me at the The De'Arnise Keep. No big deal even though he's still just going on about having no time to chat over and over and over. Anyway, I left again and after some time he spawned in the middle of one of Dorn's special fights and talks to Jahiera for the Harper Pin. I thought surely it would despawn the glitched one at The De'Arnise Keep, but nope, he's still blowing up my dialog screen with "I don't have time to chatter" - Killing him is impossible, but does anyone know some code to delete him? I think what happened was I didn't wait for him to tell me Jahiera was being trapped at the Harper Hold and instead just rushed over there and picked her up immediately. Any way to put this crazed senile mage down with a kill code?

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Tried ctrl y ?
  • GreyslayerGreyslayer Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2015
    Well I would try, but I ignored him for the time being and he showed up elsewhere to talk to Jaheira about the Harper Pin. I checked back at the De'Arnise Keep and he was STILL there chasing me. I hasted past his looney *** this last time into the keep, but on the way out he caught me. Only this time he actually started the very same Harper Pin dialog and then finally left me alone, running off to god only knows where. Too bad my party members are all evil with the exception of Jaheira, as I wondered if he would have maybe given 2 Harper pins.