[Windows][Steam] Elves at UD exit should not be hostile on re-exiting

1. Load attached save
2. Exit Underdark

Observed

Elf at exit immediately becomes hostile and instakills PC

Expected

Elves should not be hostile unless attacked

Notes

I returned to the UD during chapter 6 to clear Beholder and Illithid dungeons. I took no hostile action of which I am aware during this trip, but leaving the UD now causes the elves to be hostile.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    You have global variable GoodElfKill with a value of 2. If you didn't deliberately target the elves there are other ways, e.g.killing a charmed elf which shows as hostile in that area, or having a drow follow you out.
  • MountainTigerMountainTiger Member Posts: 7
    Thanks!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @MountainTiger‌
    If you don't have an earlier save I've deleted the exterior area from your save. You'll get the cutscene and a few items again (shout if I've messed something important up though as I haven't gone through your save in detail).
    Thanks

• MountainTigerMountainTiger Member Posts: 7
    @Gate70 I already recovered from an end of Chapter 5 save, but I appreciate the help.
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    edited January 2015
    Gate70 said:

You have global variable GoodElfKill with a value of 2. If you didn't deliberately target the elves there are other ways, e.g.killing a charmed elf which shows as hostile in that area, or having a drow follow you out.

Wait wait wait so let me get this right if u killed charmed dude or hit some1 elven kind, after living underdark u get insta kill in cutscene?