Skip to content

HELP with journal

The journal enties of BG II EE are one big bug, predominantly, quests finished are not erased, such as the main quest in chapter 3 and the vampire quest. And after waiting, this has still NOT been fixed in the latest patch. This bugs a perfectionist like me a lot. I don't have much time playing a lot anymore so i dont care about this game anymore if i have to start over. And contrary to the original baldurs gate series, we cannot edit journal entries in the EE versions.

Can anyone point to a mod or solution please? I am tired of googling and schuffling through forums.

Comments

• zhou_muzhou_mu Member Posts: 14
    bump
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    *sigh* EEKeeper will allow you to edit your saved games and you can use it to manually remove bad journal entries yourself but other than that there is nothing. To be honest I thought they fixed most of the journal issues already. If you really want to get journal issues fixed then you may want to try making an official bug report of the issues you are having here. Keep in mind that if you had started game from before the patch then applying the patch will not retroactively fix any journal issues you had already encountered in your saved games; this is not the dev's fault either, it is just the way the game is programmed.
  • zhou_muzhou_mu Member Posts: 14
    thank you
  • djcdjc Member Posts: 76
    In addition there is something seriously wrecked in modifying custom journal entries. Text cursor keeps disappearing and being in a wrong row etc.