Skip to content

[Mod] Bug Report: Twofold temple, i cant leave it.

SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
edited February 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hey all, first off my game is modded, ascension, SCS, tweak pack, banter pack, flirt pack, kits for Nps's and Xan.

Ok ive had a few issues with Rasaad's quest so far.
Firstly Hammerhelm's speech caused Viconia to stutter step, but i fixed that by following a guide on the forums. Now the temples under attack by the dark moon and though i am loathe to do so, i must run away or Viconia leaves my group and buggers up my romance.
Problem is if I try to leave I just get loaded back into the temple, in the i have no control over my party almost cutscene like mode that never ends.

Question is there another way to leave the temple i missed? or is the front door the only way in and out. Other than that a fix for this would be much appreciated.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Front door only @SmilingSword and if you zip/attach a save I'll have a look at this when I get chance.
    Thanks
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Gate70 said:

Front door only @SmilingSword and if you zip/attach a save I'll have a look at this when I get chance.
    Thanks

Thanks man, but i just loaded a much earlier save and said screw u Rasaad, i dont need ur quest line and then went on with my day, but apparently whatever i did to fix Viconia's stutter step has broken my game. No cutscenes start, so uninstalled fresh reinstall and remodding my game tonight sigh.