Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Multi Class hp. Too high?

I just made a new character (Cleric/Ranger) and with 18 con he's got 132hp. Seems high for a Lvl 6/6 character. I tested with a fighter/Mage and with 18 con he's got 103hp. Jaheira has a more reasonable 51hp. I'm not importing and I'm playing on iPhone 5.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 6,651
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, that is too high. My cleric/ranger is at level 7/6, has 19 con, and only 89 HP and that is maximum rolls. Not sure how that could have happened...

• RoachRoach Member Posts: 4
    I've tried replicating but I haven't got these results again. I think it got to 132 by giving the cleric half 54 (9*6)and the ranger half 78 (13*6).

In my character record screen under hp it say +9 hp/Lvl +4 mod.

I should only have 78 total. Cleric should give me 6 per Lvl (8/2+2) and ranger 7 per Lvl (10/2+2).

I would screen shot it but my lock button is broken.