Skip to content

Stuck on final level of Durlac's Tower. Islanne is a foe (red)

Hello all,

Playing on an iPad and can't get out of the tower as I can't talk to Islanne. I must have attacked her by mistake.
Any solutions for this?

Regards,
Simon

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Not really a solution on iPad unfortunately. Definitely a bug though. She should be prevented from going hostile. If you get iFunbox and transfer your save to a computer and upload it here I can fix it for you. Be sure to tag me with an @Tresset when you do upload your save to make sure I don't miss it.
  • simonpickardsimonpickard Member Posts: 7
    Hi, sorry for not replying sooner was away from Internet for a while.
    Thanks so much for offering to fix the issue. I've attached the saves to this post. Not sure how to tag so I hope what I've done works.

Regards,
    Simon

@Tresset
    @simonpickard Here is your save file back. I removed the hostile Islanne and spawned a new one in its place. You should be able to leave now, just don't attack her again.
    Great! Thanks so much for this! Amazing support here!
    Hi,

I just tried this new save and she's still red and hostile. :(
    Does it work for you as I think I've added it correctly but I still can't leave.

@Tresset
    edited February 2015
    Hmm. I am guessing you didn't add the save to your game correctly. You need to extract the contents of the zip I uploaded into your BG1:EE save directory. Just take the whole "000005878-Test BG1" folder out of the zip and put it in the "save" folder. Then, when you start the game, you need to load the game that is named "Test BG1" rather than your original saved game.
    What a muppet. It works! I was trying to load my 'quick save' the 'auto save' works.
    Thanks!
  • W3bb91W3bb91 Member Posts: 3
    @Tresset Hey I am experiencing the exact same issue except I am running on a Macbook Pro, is it possible to do something similar?
    @W3bb91 for you it will be much easier. Enable cheats if you haven't done that yet and then ctrl-y the hostile Islanne. Then enter the following in your console to create a new one (case sensitive):
    C:CreateCreature("isla")
    @Tresset you're a life saver and i appreciate the quick response
    Hi @Tresset

I'm not having much luck with the tower. I went back in there (I forgot the dagger you can hand back up North) and now Islanne isn't anywhere on the bottom level so I'm trapped again. I've uploaded another save. So sorry for this, I think it's due to doing the tower before I explored the area North where the guy asks if you want to do the tour, etc.

If you could please fix this again I promise I won't do anything silly ever again! :)

Regards,
    Simon
    Save.zip 462.9K
    edited February 2015
    @simonpickard looks like she is still in the area but she moved (God knows why...). You can find her in the lower right or south east corner as illustrated in the screenshot.
    Found her! Thanks. No idea why she was wandering off there! :)
    edited February 2015
    Got It