Skip to content

Question about Neera

JoshBGJoshBG Member Posts: 91
I've started a new character in BGEE(complete saga no-reload) and during the Neera's encounter(forgot about it) this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/XmwfU5Q.jpg

Will she be alive in BG2EE? Meaning, "Hey, I'm alive, nothing happened, here's my unavoidable encounter again!"

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    She will be alive in BG2:EE yes.
  • JoshBGJoshBG Member Posts: 91
    *Sigh*

Thanks.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I guess that would mean a nearby cleric of lathander saw her charred corpse and granted her life yet again :)
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Man. Wild mages. That double-edged burning hands look cool. And if only she made her save vs spells she could have survived.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    It's not like she's the only one who can die and reappear in BG2. There are specific lines about it for Edwin, Tazok, Xzar and Tiax of the top of my head ;)
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    Some artistic license, I suppose. In a world full of resurrection spells, death has always occupied a bit of a troubled spot. It wouldn't be the first time someone has come miraculously back to life, while other characters suffer complicated, convoluted deaths just so you can explain why they can't just be resurrected. Such is life. And, incidentally, death.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited February 2015
    Lathlaer said:

It's not like she's the only one who can die and reappear in BG2. There are specific lines about it for Edwin, Tazok, Xzar and Tiax of the top of my head ;)

If i remember right you can tell Edwin "Didn't i kill you?" when you meet him. There is also a dialogue for Drizzt like that.
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    ... Now I kinda hope she kills herself again when you find her in SOA.
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    JoshBG said:

I've started a new character in BGEE(complete saga no-reload) and during the Neera's encounter(forgot about it) this happened:

That would be awful if you actually wanted her in the party. And yeah, she'll be back. You could kill every recurring NPC that shows up in SoA, and they'd still be there.