Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Melissan doesn't appear after the fight with Gromnir

MidimattMidimatt Member Posts: 12
edited March 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Just finished the fight with Gromnir and Melissan has not appeared to give her speech, as a result i don't have the ability to leave Saradush via the Pocket Plane.

It's been a while since I've played ToB but i'm fairly sure that Melissan is supposed to arrive as soon as all of the enemies in the room are dead.

I've attached a save file with the issue, I left the room and went exploring in case i was remembering wrong so the save is a few game hours after i killed Gromnir.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Do you have any mods installed?
  • MidimattMidimatt Member Posts: 12
    No mods installed, the save was initially created prior to patch 1.3.2064, I installed patch 1.3.2064 at the start of the spellhold dungeon.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    She appears as soon as I load the save @Midimatt so in an unmodded game all I can think is something with your install (e.g. glitch in download or similar). I've attached a save immediately afterwards so you should be able to carry on.
  • MidimattMidimatt Member Posts: 12
    Weird, i loaded up the save that i sent you and the auto save prior to it and in both cases she appears straight away. I guess loading back into the game caused activates the trigger. Thanks for having a look at it.
This discussion has been closed.