Skip to content

Kiel the Legion Killer respawn issue (bug?)

Resting in Kiel's area of Durlag's Tower after supposedly destroying Kiel will sometimes cause him to respawn. I tried this over and over and it can be done indefinitely. I thought about using it for the xp because he is worth 4K but I began to think that this isn't an intended feature.

Contents of save folder zipped and uploaded. It seems he has about a 1/4 chance to respawn on rest.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    That is intended. Not an issue.
  • StormvesselStormvessel Member Posts: 654
    Just thought I would check and see. Free indefinite XP, yay.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    You shouldn't report that sort of thing. They may actually try to fix it... (as they have before)
  • StormvesselStormvessel Member Posts: 654
    edited March 2015
    Tresset said:

You shouldn't report that sort of thing. They may actually try to fix it... (as they have before)

I didn't know if it was intended or not. Seemed too easy of an exploit so I was just trying to be helpful. In any case, at 4K XP a pop, being able to ditch my party members and level my bhaalspawn to cap in about 15 minutes flat is nice.

Edit: OH, I see what you mean now. You mean ruin a good thing by bringing it to their attention. You're right :(. They will probably ignore it though. At least I hope they do, because I am going to use this exploit from now on every playthrough!